- punjabi culture: History of Kaur word in sikh religious2019 -

Saturday, April 13, 2019

History of Kaur word in sikh religious2019



" I feel happy when someone introduces them with that last name [KAUR] as it is a part of Sikh , and its a beautiful way to remember your Guru and to remember where you belong."

 https://www.instagram.com/_pardeep_saini/

History

“…Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji bestowed this name to all Sikh women to distinguish their power and courage...just look at Sikh history with examples such as Mata Bhag Kaur Ji who inspired the Chali Mukte to return to Guru Sahib and fought alongside with them in battle…”

The Importance of Kaur:

“…its like a Declaration of Khalsa, a Declaration of Truth...that person identifies themselves with the ideals of Guru Sahib and pronounces that Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji is their Father and Mata Sahib Kaur Ji their Mother…

I am a KaurGuru Jis Brave Princess
Hear my roar
I’m a
Fierce Lioness
With my Dastaar tied tall
And my kirpan by my side
I stand Proud on the battlefield of life
Renouncing the 5 evils,
Keeping my 5 ks
Japping for my
Guru
Helps me mend my foolish ways



"We are the brave Lioness We are the Daughters of the khalsa"

-By "pardeep Saini"


                             

10 comments:

Teej festival.'the festival of swing'2019

Teej Festival In India many festivals are celebrated by Hindus such as Maha Shivratri,Krishna Janamashtami, Rksha Bandhan, Karwa Cha...